Kiditos Syma X20 Mini Pocket RC Drone Altitude Hold Mode One Key Tak-Off/Landing RC Quadcopter (Black)
Amazon.in Price: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
₹5,999.00 (as of 06/09/2020 15:41 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- ALTITUDE HOLD MODE: Altitude hold mode enable this Syma X20 mini drone maintain a consistent altitude while allowing roll, pitch, and yaw to be controlled normally.
- HEADLESS MODE: Headless mode ensures that the quadcopter will always follow controls from your perspective all the time, regardless of which way the quad is facing.
- ONE-KEY TAKE OFF & LANDING: One press automatically taking off or landing, rc quadcopter will take off or go back to the position where it took off.
- With attractive headless mode, completely solving pilot loss-of-orientation problems.
- 3D ROLL: Just press the button on transmitter, and you get 360-degrees Flip, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance.
- FUNCTION: LED light / up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly.
Looking for a great new drone model to learn the basics of flying and manoeuvring in the air? Then you should check out the Syma X20 Mini Drone! This drone is an ideal entry-level model that’s perfect for learning the basics.
- 1. The Drone fail to connect with remote: Before binding, make sure the battery is full. Then turn on the drone and the remote, the time between these two operations should be finished in 2 seconds.
- 2. One or more motors don’t work: Drone should stay on a flat surface during the binding, or motor is damaged.
- 3. Battery problems (can’t be charged, swelling, etc): Battery damaged, suggested to change a new one.
- 4. The aircraft is out of balance (can’t fly, deviation, spinning on the ground): Check the propeller is installed in the right way.
Weight: (0.08), flying height: (20 Meter), camera: (No)
Features: Altitude Hold & Headless Mode, One key auto take-off and land, 360°Stunt flip, Forward/backward, Sideward flight, Turn left/right/Up/down, 7 minute flight time. Control Distance: About 20m.
Specification: 4 Channel, 2.4Ghz Frequency, 6 Axis Gyroscope, Charging time about 60 minutes, Battery: Rechargeable Li-poly Battery (included), Operation Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle).
Package Contents: 1 x X20 Drone (Build in Rechargeable Battery), 1 x Remote Control, 4 x Extra Fan, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual.
Product Support: Contact us for Drone Spare Parts, Battery, Damage Spare Replacement, & Flying Support.
|Manufacturer recommended age|
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.